We've answered our frequently asked questions below. Feel free to contact us if your query is not answered below, we'd love to hear from you!
Our crafting blanks are suitable for home and commercial crafting projects. Mix and match our blanks to create a unique piece for your home or to create a one of a kind gift! Are you a crafting business? Our craft blanks are perfect for creating unique products for resale.
Our MDF blanks can be painted and decorated whilst our acrylic blanks are perfect for vinyl application using a desktop plotter such as a Silhouette or Cricut machine.
MDF is porous and absorbent in nature, as such we recommend using a sealer and/or primer on MDF prior to painting to give a smooth, high quality finish to your work.
- A coat or two of sealer/ primer will seal the fibers and give a good key for your paint to stick to. Sealers and primers are available ready made or alternatively, sealer can be made using 2 parts PVA glue to 1 part water.
- Lightly sand between coats of primer/paint if required to give a smooth finish to your project.
- Different paint types give differing finishes and looks to your project so paint selection is personal preference however some options suitable for MDF include acrylic, chalk, eggshell and certain emulsion paints.
- Keep coats of paint light, sanding as necessary between coats to achieve the best results.
- Paint can be applied using a brush, roller or sponge (sponges such as cosmetic sponges are perfect for smaller MDF pieces).Alternatively, our MDF blanks can also be spray painted after priming. Allow sufficient time for paint to dry between coats, otherwise crackling may occur.
- Finish with a clear sealer to preserve your paintwork.
For queries, please email us on email@example.com, or head to the ‘Contact‘ section of the website to submit a query. Queries will be responded to within one working day. We ask that queries are sent through once only as sending the same query through multiple channels ultimately delays our overall response times.
Yes! Our craft blanks can be painted and decorated in any way you like in order to create your own products for resale. Our aim is that our craft blanks can be combined to allow you to offer a wide range of products for your own customers.
As the majority of our customers are crafting businesses, our online pricing is our B2B pricing. There are no price reductions available on personalised products as each requires design work before cutting. For bulk pricing enquiries (purchase of 50+ of a particular item), please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Orders are processed in the order in which they are placed, and unfortunately it is not possible to move orders up in our ordering system. We advise our customers to check our current order times (noted in our ‘Delivery’ section) prior to placing your order to ensure there is sufficient time to receive your goods
We keep our order times updated within our Delivery section of the website, please ensure you leave enough time to receive your order as we cannot move orders up the processing queue. Lead times on orders are subject to change depending on the volume of orders coming through our website. This is subject to increase at times peak crafting times such as Easter, Mother’s/Father’s Day, Christmas etc.
Our products are craft blanks and are supplied in separate pieces to be painted, decorated and self-assembled where necessary using a craft or wood glue of your choice.