Get In Touch
Navan, Co. Meath
Frequently Asked Question!
Our crafting blanks are suitable for home and commercial crafting projects. Mix and match our blanks to create a unique piece for your home or to create a one of a kind gift! Are you a crafting business? Our craft blanks are perfect for transforming into finished products for resale.
Our MDF blanks can be painted and decorated whilst our acrylic blanks are perfect for vinyl application using a desktop plotter such as a Silhouette or Cricut machine.
MDF is porous and absorbent in nature, as such we recommend using a sealer and/or primer on MDF prior to painting to give a smooth, high quality finish to your work.
- A coat or two of sealer/ primer will seal the fibers and give a good key for your paint to stick to. Sealers and primers are available ready made or alternatively, sealer can be made using 2 parts PVA glue to 1 part water.
- Lightly sand between coats of primer/paint if required to give a smooth finish to your project.
- Different paint types give differing finishes and looks to your project so paint selection is personal preference however some options suitable for MDF include acrylic, chalk, eggshell and certain emulsion paints.
- Keep coats of paint light, sanding as necessary between coats to achieve the best results.
- Paint can be applied using a brush, roller or sponge (sponges such as cosmetic sponges are perfect for smaller MDF pieces).Alternatively, our MDF blanks can also be spray painted after priming. Allow sufficient time for paint to dry between coats, otherwise crackling may occur.
- Finish with a clear sealer to preserve your paintwork.
For queries, please email us on email@example.com, call us on 041 9814824 or head to the ‘Contact Us’ section on the website to submit a query. Queries will be responded to within one working day. We ask that queries are sent through once only as sending the same query through multiple channels ultimately delays our overall response times.
We keep our order times updated within our Delivery section of the website. Lead times on orders are subject to change depending on the volume of orders coming through our website. This is subject to increase at times peak crafting times such as Easter, Mother’s/Father’s Day, Christmas etc.
Our product pictures may be used to gauge interest within your craft business however our logos and watermarks must remain visible on our product pictures. All pictures remain the property of Crafty Cuts Ltd.
Our products are craft blanks and are supplied in separate pieces to be painted, decorated and self-assembled where necessary using a craft or wood glue of your choice.
Unfortunately, we do not provide single custom pieces. If you require an item in bulk quantity (50+ pieces) please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. We do not provide customised pieces in peak trading times September to December.
Yes! Our craft blanks can be painted and decorated in any way you like in order to create your own products for resale. Our aim is that our craft blanks can be combined to allow you to offer a wide range of products for your own customers.
As the majority of our customers are crafting businesses, our online pricing is our B2B pricing. There are no price reductions available on personalised products as each requires design work before cutting. For bulk pricing enquiries (purchase of 50+ of a particular item), please email email@example.com for further information.
Orders are processed in the order in which they are placed, and unfortunately it is not possible to move orders up in our ordering system. We advise our customers to check our current order times (noted in our ‘Delivery’ section) prior to placing your order to ensure there is sufficient time to receive your goods.
If you need to add on items to your order after it has been placed, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. While we will make every effort to accommodate requests, please note that orders can not be added to once they have been packed. Additional orders placed through the website with a note to add to a previous order will not be combined as checkout notes are not seen until the order is being processed. Add-ons to orders are not possible during peak trading times of September – December.